Only the finest grains are selected and malted for the Brick Road Mosaic Pale Ale. Malts are blended to suit the beer style, then mashed with hop extracts to create hopped wort. The fresh wort is gently reduced to 80 Brix before being canned fresh on-site to retain its original delicious malt flavours.
Additional Ingredients Required:
For a Pale Ale, we recommend you add 1.5kg Brick Road Extra Light malt extract.
Looking for a food match? The Brick Road Mosaic Pale Ale Goes Well With…
1. Fish and Chips: The classic Kiwi dish, particularly when served with a squeeze of lemon, will enhance the beer’s light malt profile and tropical fruitiness.
2. BBQ Pork Ribs: The sweetness and smokiness of barbecued ribs will pair nicely with the hoppy, fruity character of the beer.
3. Chicken Salad: A fresh salad with grilled chicken, mixed greens, and a light vinaigrette will complement the tropical fruit notes of the Pale Ale without overpowering it.
4. Lamb Burgers: The lightness of the Pale Ale can cut through the richness of lamb, making it a refreshing complement to this meatier option.
5. Cheese Platter with Mild Cheeses: Cheeses like mozzarella or a young cheddar will balance well with the beer’s tropical and hoppy notes.