To make the Brick Road Pacific Pale Ale, Brick Road searched the world to find the best maltster to create this exceptional hopped wort. Only the finest grains are selected and malted. Malts are blended to suit the beer style, then mashed with hop extracts to create hopped wort. The fresh wort is gently reduced to 80 Brix before being canned fresh on-site to retain its original delicious malt flavours.
Additional Ingredients Required:
Looking for a food match? The Brick Road Cascade APA Goes Well With…
1. Pan Fried Snapper: The lightness of a freshly fried snapper, seasoned with a bit of lemon and herbs, will harmonize with the pale ale’s fresh and light malt character.
2. Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: A simple chicken and avocado sandwich, perhaps with a light mayo or aioli, can complement the clean, crisp nature of the Brick Road Pacific Pale Ale.
3. Green Lipped Muscles: The unique flavor of New Zealand green-lipped mussels, particularly when steamed with garlic and herbs, would be enhanced by the fresh and light malt character of the Pacific Pale Ale.
4. Fresh Garden Salad: A salad with fresh greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and a light vinaigrette dressing will match the ale’s freshness and lightness.
5. BBQ Chicken Pizza: The combination of smoky barbecue sauce, tender chicken, and a light sprinkling of cheese on a pizza complements the white bread malt base and subtle hoppiness of the Brick Road Pacific Pale Ale.