Only the finest grains are selected and malted. Malts are blended to suit the beer style, then mashed with hop extracts to create hopped wort. The fresh wort is gently reduced to 80 Brix before being canned fresh on-site to retain its original delicious malt flavours.
Additional Ingredients Required:
For a Hazy IPA, we recommend you add 1.5kg Brick Road Extra Light malt extract, plus 1kg Brick Road Extra Light Dry malt extract.
Looking for a food match? The Brick Road Mosaic Hazy IPA Goes Well With…
1. Fish and Chips: The citrus notes in the beer can cut through the richness of the fried fish, while the carbonation scrubs the palate clean.
2. Kiwi Burger: Pair with a classic homemade ‘Kiwi’ Burger complete with beetroot and a fried egg, where the Brick Road Mosaic IPA’s floral notes can compliment the savory flavors.
3. Cheese Scones: Freshly baked cheese scones, a Kiwi snack staple, would be a great match for the Brick Road Mosaic IPA citrus and floral notes.
4. Lamingtons: For a sweet treat, the coconut and jam flavours of lamingtons would pair nicely with the stonefruit flavours in the beer.
5. Pavlova: The Brick Road Mosaic Hazy IPA will pair wonderfully with the sweet, fruity and creamy elements.