The Mangrove Jacks Juicy Session IPA is a flavorful and well-balanced beer. The beer has a bright, fruity aroma and the juicy flavor profile is due to the generous use of citrus and tropical hop varieties, which gives the beer a lively and refreshing taste. The sessionable nature of the beer makes it an ideal choice for those looking for a flavorful beer that can be enjoyed in moderate amounts. The beer has a moderate bitterness level, which is well-balanced by the sweetness from the malt and the fruity hop character. Overall, the Mangrove Jack’s Juicy Session IPA is a great choice for anyone looking for a flavorful and refreshing beer that is easy to drink.
Additional Ingredients Required:
For fermentation you will also require 1kg of dextrose. As an alternative to dextrose consider Liquid Brewing Sugar to reduce the sweet finish and improve the mouthfeel of your brew. Liquid Malt will give you a smoother mouthfeel and more body – we would suggest using 1.2kg of liquid malt extract.
Looking for a food match? The Mangrove Jacks Juicy Session IPA Goes Well With…
1. Pork Chops: The sweet and savory character of a grilled pork chop can play of the tropical notes of the IPA.
2. Beef Burgers: Especially with fresh lettuce, tomato and a bit of sharp cheddar or blue cheese.
3. Spicy Foods: Whether fish, chicken, or beef, the heat will play well with the Mangrove Jacks Juicy Session IPA bitterness and fruity character.
4. Cheeses: The strong flavours of a blue cheese can balance the bitterness of the IPA or a sharp cheddar is a classic pairing.
5. Roasted Nuts: Especially almonds or cashews with a touch of spice.
Still Want To Know More?