To create the Brick Road Hazy Pale Ale, Brick Road searched the world to find the best maltster to create this exceptional hopped wort. Only the finest grains are selected and malted. Malts are blended to suit the beer style, then mashed with hop extracts to create hopped wort. The fresh wort is gently reduced to 80 Brix before being canned fresh on-site to retain its original delicious malt flavours.
Additional Ingredients Required:
Looking for a food match? The Brick Road Hazy Pale Ale Goes Well With…
1. Grilled Haloumi: The salty, chewy texture of grilled halloumi cheese will complement the juicy and hazy nature of the Pale Ale.
2. Chicken Kebabs: Marinated and grilled chicken kebabs, with a mix of capsicums and onions, can enhance the beer’s wheat and malt flavors.
3. Avocado Salad: A simple avocado salad with a citrus dressing will match the freshness and hazy quality of the beer.
4. Roast Chicken and Herbs: The herbal and savory flavors of a roast chicken can bring out the best in the ale’s wheat malt character.
5. Pork Sausages: The richness of grilled or pan-fried pork sausages pairs well with the hazy, juicy character of the ale, balancing the flavors with a touch of savory goodness.