To create the Brick Road Gold Lager, Brick Road searched the world to find the best maltster to create this exceptional hopped wort. Only the finest grains are selected and malted. Malts are blended to suit the beer style, then mashed with hop extracts to create hopped wort. The fresh wort is gently reduced to 80 Brix before being canned fresh on-site to retain its original delicious malt flavours.
Additional Ingredients Required:
Looking for a food match? The Brick Road Gold Lager Goes Well With…
1. Pan Fried Fish: Lightly seasoned and grilled white fish, like snapper or tarakihi, will complement the clean, crisp nature of the Gold Lager without overwhelming its subtle flavors.
2. Chicken Caesar Salad: The crispness of the lettuce and the creamy dressing of a classic Caesar salad will match well with the refreshing quality of the lager.
3. Sweet Potato/Kumura Fries: The slight sweetness of kumara (sweet potato) fries can complement the balanced malt sweetness of the Brick Road Gold Lager.
4. Lamb Sliders: Mini lamb burgers with a light yogurt sauce can provide a richer contrast to the lager while still maintaining the overall light and refreshing theme.
5. Green Lipped Muscles: Steamed in a white wine or fried with garlic butter, the natural sweetness and brininess of New Zealand green-lipped mussels will complement the balanced maltiness and refreshing nature of the Brick Road Gold Lager.