Brick Road searched the world to find the best maltster to create this exceptional hopped wort. Only the finest grains are selected and malted. Malts are blended to suit the beer style, then mashed with hop extracts to create hopped wort. The fresh wort is gently reduced to 80 Brix before being canned fresh on-site to retain its original delicious malt flavours.
Additional Ingredients Required:
Looking for a food match? The Brick Road Columbus Rad IPA Goes Well With…
1. Steak: The robustness of a nicely grilled steak will complement the rich maltiness and earthy tones of the Brick Road Columbus Red IPA.
2. Lamb Shanks: Slow-cooked with herbs, the richness of lamb shanks will pair well with the beer’s rich malt and earthy notes.
3. Pepperoni Pizza: The spiciness of the pepperoni and the richness of the cheese will be a great match for the beer’s peppery and malty characteristics.
4. Chocolate Brownie: For dessert, a chocolate brownie can complement the maltiness and subtle citrus hint in the Brick Road Columbus Red IPA.
5. Cheddar Cheese: A sharp, aged cheddar can stand up to the strong flavors of this beer, making for a great cheese platter pairing.